I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, September 13, 2010

Party all the time!

Lets talk about this month this week this few days!
my life just club all day long,
went there after finished work,
wearing my G* uniform with jacket then straight go there meet my friends!
Voodoo,Mois,Soil and SS non-stop,
party all the time!
one weeks at least went for 4 days!
never miss it!
what a life?!
saw the alcohol and smell it feel wana vomit!
yuck~
I'm become easy drunk compare with before,
such a noob club drunker!
hmmmm...
sorry for my friends and thanks you guys take care
of me.
appreciated and touched!
share some photos here,
I'm lazy to describe how the situation!
Have fun and enjoy?
I don't know!
just bored for those party life!
Prefer watch movie,Sing K and gossip with friends!

Party Part 1~
For Evonne:
Girl,cheer for your life!I don't know what happen but you deserve better!
remember you got us,always support you!
Party Part 2~
With YuLing the young girl!
Party Part 3~
Guinness oh Guinness
Party Part 4~
JiaLin the sweetie!
This Wednesday will go again @.@
after that I want ANTI club life!
hope I can do it,
Friends tak da apa tak pa jio me!
kam sia!!

4 comments: