I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, April 07, 2011

Goodbye Long Hair!

Taaadaaa...

Yesterday woke up at 6pm,
never have some preparations and consideration,
took a bathed,
straight away went to the saloon for hair cut.

how brave I am!
oops..


maintain long hair since I was secondary school,
take 2 years time to wait my hair length till my chest.

and now...

because of my laziness,
I decided to cut it off.
Is time to change some new hair style,
and had some fresh new looked.

here the photos for before and after!

I think few months later,
I will try to cut more short.


STAY TUNED!


1 comment:

  1. Bravo!
    Your hair looks stunning, dear.

    Coming to my BIG-ol,
    John Belushi, party-hardy,
    extraordinary-exponential-exactly
    Seventh-Heaven which is
    eternal pleasure-beyond-measure?

    Do you...
    1) love God?
    2) love your neighbor?
    Cya Upstairs ♥️

    ReplyDelete