I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, June 05, 2010

I dint disappear!!im just lazy to update..

ell the title of my blog is:I DINT DISAPPEAR,IM JUST LAZY TO UPDATE MY BLOG!!
already long long time dint come here update about my life and everything about me,
sorry readers..
well..
talk about recently,
i stopped my study,temporary say goodbye to my college life...
and now i have been worked with Saleplus/G2 company about the Dunhill cigarette market survey,
when i told someone im working with the cigarette company,
first of their mind will come out a lady wearing a sexy dress..
then walk around promote to everyone!HELL...
man,mine is different!!
dont believe,i will show you..
here the pictures when i worked!!
polo T with jeans that my attire for work..
and work with smile =)
next week is last week for my job,
because this job is one of the event,
then that time jobless..
anyone can intro some job for me?
i wish the job is follow by the office hour,weekend no need work..
or may be short period high salary ><(dreaming)
but i think when FIFA world cup start i will get some events to work again!!
god bless me!!
stop here..will update everyday,i think!!

No comments:

Post a Comment