I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Work non-stop!!

Life is busy now,
keep work work work and work!
then beside work for sure got hang out with my buddies and EE..
Thursday & Friday I was worked in Times Square,
for two days part time promoter!!
unbelievable there are so so so bored until i dont know how to explain!!
nobody work together with me,alone there,cold..
make me sleepy all day long!!
but very lucky i still have EE and the cigarette to accompany me,
❤Kent Mentholfirst day EE was accompany me there,
but he leave me around 12pm to job interview,
then is my time to solo,
time pass fast while take photo myself non-stop,haha
Webcam photo capture while we have nothing do there,the 2nd day also do the same thing...
take photo around,but this time EE not beside me,
I was alone there.
but is already past,
don't call me go there work anymore!!

No comments:

Post a Comment