I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, August 28, 2010

I mix BETTER

don't know why
someone they always like to do the silly thing
in facebook or may be msn,
add,delete,block,accepted,approved,unblock,
continue with the step repeatedly,
hell man if you feel happy then just do it!
I wont ever give a shit and fucking free to care what you do to me,
there's no point let me care too,
but why you need to text me and told me for what?
don't talk cock to me such like a cock talker!
grow until 21 years old but action like a pussy!
I don't think that you are mature enough,
before judge me care of yourself first,
you guys are too fucking free,
I said that I'll get my new life...
but YOU just maintain and keep stuck in your stupid life!
don't step in my life to be problem maker,
and i want mention here clearly,
I'm SINGLE but NOT AVAILABLE,
(I'm NOT LESBIAN too).
and I dint in a relationship with who,
I'm not born belong to you,so i choose!

I'm NOT a PLAY GIRL,

is my life I don't need your worry and care,
so keep back your wishes and shut your mouth,
you don't like me,love me or hate me,
then just fuck off!
I wont entertain you
but I'll challenge you if u want!

No comments:

Post a Comment