I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Ms Hard Rock 2010

Ladies and Gentleman,
I'm back!!
went to the Summer Break 2010-Pool Party featuring Ms Hard Rock Hotel Penang on 210810,
I am one of the contestant but total up got 27 persons join the competition,
here the 10 finalists:
and in the end I won the:
3rd Prize: RM500 Cash, 3 Days/2 Nights Stay in Sea view Deluxe inclusive of breakfast for 2 persons and ROXY swimwear
and also Best Swimwear Category by ROXY: ROXY gift vouchers worth RM500..
wuuhuu I knew I'm a lucky one =))
I'm enjoy it and I'm felt tired after the competition but everything is worth!
Thanks Hard Rock and Roxy for giving me chance to performed myself in the stage,
and also my friends who support me!
I dint make you guys disappointed!
Lets Rock & Roll ♥
Call me sexy hot rocker!!

No comments:

Post a Comment