I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, December 02, 2010

December

December the last month of 2010.
This year seen like many happens appear in my life!
some happy some totally fucked up,
moody more then happy.
is stressing me out!
but I wish...
I really wish those bad things is gone,
and GOD please don't let the bad luck come back to me again,
hope those bad thing go far away from me,
I've been strong enough before,
but this time I give up and tired to be strong.
the girl who solve the problem by herself,
independent and can handle well when happen is happened,
but this time she is totally FALL DOWN!
too many things come once together,
I not ready to face and solve it yet the other thing is coming 1 by 1!
I'm afraid and I lose my direction,
I even don't know how to handle and face it.
Tears drop everyday,
Sleep when I feel tired.
but my brain always remind me try to think positively
and friends around me always cheer me up.
Thanks to them.
I know they always there for me when I'm fall,
and always will be there worry and care about me.
is time to move on...

3 comments:

  1. Cheers girl.
    i don't know what had happen to u ,im very sorry that i cant be by ur side and give advise to u.Im sorry i hv to prepare my exam on this period so cnt go find u.Honey thing wil get well soon, mayb its juz need some time to solve it..Cheers girls...Everything can be solve..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jsamine:TQ for caring.i will stand up start from this month.time to move on

    Yuki::D when you come back lets hang out together

    ReplyDelete