I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Congrats to SISTER


Sorry late update again!
It was last week 081210 my sister BIG day for her wedding.
Finally...
5 years of her relationship is move to another level,
congratulated to her!
Stay sweet with your husband and we wait for the baby out!

My lovely family members!
Group photo for LIM members!
(some are not attended,if not this photo will be a BIG happy family)
invited a gang of my buddies and best friends for the dinner,
but some of them can't come,
I'm happy and satisfied to see them which attended that day!
XOXO

after dinner went back home and take my beg,
then went to Sunway for movie with buddies.
We watched The Chronicles of Narnia


Next gathering
\
/
\
V
Christmas!
I'm waiting for that day!

No comments:

Post a Comment