I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Work Hard Month

It was last week also.
worked 2 job one time,
12pm-8pm/8pm-11pm
cause I lack of money recently!
and I need SALONPAS badly!
:(

Worked as GT Girls for Volkswagen Road Show,
for giving flyers at Gurney Plaza with JiaLin Tye.
A girl who looked very charming when she smile!
Happy working with her!
appreciated and cherish the time while working together,
Is memorable and FANTASTIC!
and happy to meet him,Shyan
a guy who very friendly and cincai!
pick me and drop me to work from Air Itam!
Thank you!
3 of us!!
Have fun while working there,
see my CACAT face!
-8-
take photo with a baby while we rest!
He was so so Cute..
and this smart boy,Enzo
meet a leng lui from KL,
nice to meet you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment