I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Plan for 2011!

is 5th of the new year 2011..
firstly I want to wish everyone:
Happy belated New Year!
&
Happy belated Christmas!
forgive me that I was kinda lazy to update my blog.

is a brand new year,
time to change something and update myself!
talk about the plan!
someone asked me before what's my plan for 2011,
my brain was empty that time
such useless for no plan at all.
but recently I think of it,
try to show the plan out and I get it!
last year I did many short cut in everything,
but I give myself a chance and get a new start!
no regret just a lessons to learned...

1 months later I need to report back to college on 14 February,
is fuck me up...
mostly I will stop and take another course!

PLAN of the year 2011!
no.1: I must learn how to swim (FAIL)
no.2: improve my English (Improving)
no.3: not to talk much dirty language (Improving)
no.4: stop smoking,sleep early (FAIL)
no.5: $ spend less save more,think before use (Improving)
no.6: earn money for my air line course (OUT)
no.7: maintain my single life,love myself more (SUCCEED)
no.8: on diet/keep fit (Improving)
no.9: get a car if can (FAIL)
no.10: get a new phone (WAITING FOR iPHONE 5)
no.11: no more vampire life (FAIL)
no.12: be strong and more independent (SUCCEED)


so far I just plan a little bit!
but at least I got plan and fight for something!
GOD bless me,
and wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment