I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Reality

Start from last year December,
I've been work hard and used my time to fight for money in my future,
till now,January 2011 I'm still keep work hard,
because I know that I used to be independent and tough,
I cannot easy give up and make people look me down!
cause I understand that I did many mistake before,
I must learn from mistake and do not waste every minute in my life.

I'm facing some problems.
for example like transport,back to college,financial problem etc..
make me headache find way to settle.
and now, some problems settle not longer something occur again!
what the fuck!

hate that some of my relative being narrow-minded,
they never think before they talk,
never stand to our side and think of us,
never appreciated what my parents help them before,
never feel thankful and cherish everything!

but thanks god I saw the reality,
make me understand that the relation is all pretending,
please don't talk bullshit behind me,
I'm not a longer kid any more!
anything can face to me,
and don't say that I'm not respect that you are my seniority,
I won't give a shit and won't be afraid to speak my mind!

totally disappointed with their action,
what for?
that not your business,
why want to be busy body?
is that any benefits you can get?
may be you are too free,
may be your mouth itch,
never talk for so long,
so the way you talk is so "smelly" out from your mouth
or may be you like to PO LAN/BAI!

speechless...

pray more to god don't let me know and hear got such thing again,
cause I got no patient to listen and watch this drama show!

FACE TO REALITY!



 

1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel ay, its stressful being a student on this day and age. It's like you don't already have enough issues everyday yeah?

    Relatives will always be narrow minded, because they're not you. Pursue your dreams and make yourself proud =)

    ReplyDelete