I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, June 07, 2011

New Hairstyle


Hi readers, here to bring some surprise for you all...
Nowadays my hair become shorter and shorter!!!

beginning was a light brown long straight hair,
I kept it for 2 years ago.
after few times colour,
my hair become very dry so I cut until the shoulder length,
and after that went for hair competition,
the hairstylist help me cut down a little bit with perm and colour.
and my hair finally GONE and look like a dry grasses!
is hard to take care of it and i decided to cut it.
and lastly...
this is my latest new hair style,
and yet I got no hair to cut anymore.

how do you feel?
many peoples will asked me why?
or would you feel regret not?

my answer was:
No,I feel good with my hair now :)
is suit my personality.
and because I got no choice,
unhealthy hair keep it also useless.
so lets move on.

Regarding to my job,
I think I need to buy a wig to cover my short hair,
if not I sure become unemployed and jobless for a long period time.
wish me luck readers,
night...

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog, and love your header photo.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for view,feel free drop more comment then :)

    ReplyDelete