I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, July 04, 2010

Hey Sunday

Is Sunday...
the day that I have no enough sleep!!
F**K
went to Sunny Point for attended Amway's class just now...
1pm-5pm...
is killing me actually...
because I suppose lying on my bed and be pig!!
but no choice mum paid the money for the class...
and I need to learn other way for earning money!!
RM150 X 6 class
need attend the class once a week on Sunday!!
then every Tuesday and Friday need to go for meeting at 8pm too..
FML X(
Tomorrow,Monday got one meeting too...
Should I go?
arghhh...
after the class I'm damn hungry,
bought a Chicken Honey spaghetti as my dinner
yummy
but I plan to go salon and cut my hair on Monday with my buddy,Momoko
after that go change my I.C!!
the picture of my old I.C is look fucking funny since I was 12!!
time to change...
stop here and i going to take a deep rest now...
Silent Mode ON!!

No comments:

Post a Comment