I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, July 30, 2010

what a REAL friend?


A real friend,
suppose to be honest & respect to each other,
tell us in everything real!
because that is a good way for each other with no secret in our heart,
when we knew the truth,
we can knew how the way the guy is,
& knew what kind of person he belong to!!
Brainless people suppose to go away from us,
Sweetie Momoko i dint blame on you in everything,
I suppose to thank you,seriously...
& I am felt so sorry too,
because you are get into my problem also,
you are not suppose to get in!
im feel guilty to all my friends,
cause every relationship you guys sure will get into trouble too.
I cherish all of you guys as my friends in my life now,
appreciated god let me become one of your friend,
I hope our friendship will stay longer and forever & ever with no full stop!
im happy to be with you guys,
lastly the way of real friend is suppose to talk all the real thing with no secret at all..
congrats to Momoko Chew she did a good job!!
dont blame on yourself,
you must feel proud of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment