I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

HARD ROCK HOTEL

After 3-430pm class,
we leave early,
because we got a test,
who done it can leave the class,
our class finished the test at 4pm,
then my bie come fetch me,
six of us went to HARD ROCK HOTEL snap some photos for our group English presentation assignment,
we are:
MUNN,PINKY,WILSON,TEK GUAN,KELVIN,JEN
share some of our photos here~
after that went to somewhere near tanjung bungah to having Thailand food as our dinner,
I'm order Maggi tom yam soup,
very nice to eat..
my favourite!!
yum yum=]
finished our dinner bie went back early because he need to do his assignments,
then i follow my classmate car to night market,
hope that my bie dont do the assignments until late,
because the assignments,
he look like unhappy everyday,
also because of me too..
sigh =/
and may be because of stress!
but i already tried to help him release some stress,
so i just call him join me togehter to the kampar trip,
and try to don't disturb him,
may be I'm a kind of girl who really don't know how to care about a person,
and show some love to him,
but i will try to be the best,
recently i felt easily to angry,
the reason is this few weeks will be very busy,
because of the assignments,test & presentation...
and i need to resit 3 subjects at this sem,
that means total up i need to face 8 subjects in this final exam!
think bout it i will moody,
why i will get the worst result?
study just for exam huh?!
i don't want to think bout this,
is time to sleep now...
bie..good night,
waiting to meet you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment