I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

NORMAL DAY

I have 2 class for today,
but...
I just went for a class,
11-1pm IOM at DKB~
then MUNN,PINKY & I skip the 3-4.30pm ACC class at B201,
every Wednesday my bie will come after his 9-11am class,
he will came my hostel fetch me first,
then accompany me go college for the lecturer class at 11-1pm,
Felt good when he is beside me,
after class went back to my hostel,
i cooked some food for our lunch,
then meet MUNN & MOMOKO them at gurney before 5.15pm,
we have a movie there~
ate the medicine and took a short nap first,
the cough medicine & pill make me felt blur,
woke at 4o`clock get ready and go college fetch JING & TORTOISE
then move to G block fetch PINKY..
we choose cloudy with a chance of meatballs,
after movie no place to go,
went to toilet,
TORTOISE snapshot around!!
walk around,and stop!!
thinking of where to go...
bla bla bla~
damn bored...
here is our group photo!
13 peoples here,included the camera man!
FRIENDSHIP FOREVER

No comments:

Post a Comment