I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, October 15, 2009

ODINARY DAY~

An ordinary day for me,
took some pictures when attended the lecturer class at DKB
damn bored for the 2 hour lesson of accounting, having some lollipop with my buddies,
enjoy~
went to college attended the class,
went back hostel after class finished,
no more outgoing day for me,
become less and less and less...
same pattern for everyday,
i was tired for this sux life..
after know my shit result,
felt down~
but still laugh infront of my friends like a fool,
because i don't want they worry about me,
exspecially my bf,
what can i do just keep hard to study,
not study hard but study smart,
study hard will be smart?!

what the f#%k?..

even i already know what should i get in the end,
at least i need to try now..
try until tired and become ill!

No comments:

Post a Comment