I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, September 08, 2009

THE COFFEE BEAN & TEA LEAF~study!!

070909/QS EXAM/2-4pm
after the exam ME,JING,KELVEN,MUNN n PINKY
go to CORNER there having our lunch
finished ate,
JING fetch me and PINKY go back hostel,
then get ready and take a bathed,
waiting THE COUPLE~>BING WEI(大桥) & XIAO SI (komtar)
come my hostel fetch me,
before that they go fetch PINKY first.
then we go to
THE COFFEE BEAN & TEA LEAF
for revision BAHASA MALAYSIA
because tomorrow it will be the next exam,3 hours~
haiz...
AKU BENCI SUBJECT NI~
arrived there we find a GOOD PLACE to sit,
the place must have plug for PENANG BRIDGE to on9,
starting we sit inside,
because outside dont have plug+hot,
i make some order after found a place to sit,
MOCHA(L) for the couple,
HAZELNUT(L) + TIRAMISU for me,
WHITE CHOCOLATE(R) + CHOCOLATE MUFFIN for PINKY
our food
this time i dint bring laptop,
but the couple have bring it,
PINKY here..(act hardworking huh?)PINKY+JENyummy^^MOMOKO smile so high huh?curi capture siok hor?
some more post at your blog,
walao!!!
BING WEI beh ki,
use hand to cover his face..
see,cover again==

the logo of his shirt is his face!!
study...
chit chat...
eating...
online...
take pictures...
toilet...
customer in and out,
we still the same,
four people...
HAHA^^
then night a bit,
we felt cold,
so decided change a place,
we move to outside..
LALALA
continue to revision,
after that my friend-PATRICK come and join me,
I'm take a short rest for accompany him to ATM machine,
and walk around,
go FOURSKIN find his friend-JASON chit chat,
then walk back to coffee bean..
around 9.30pm+ we ready go back hostel,
because we all already tired,
exam+studying whole day,non-stop..
after arrived hostel,
open my laptop ready for online awhile,
but totally cant on..
==swt,
hate it...
my mood become bad and already felt tired,
hide in my room and keep force myself look into the book,
but lucky UNCLE VIN sms awhile with me,
mood become good a bit,
THANK Q
around 2am is time to sleep,
good 9z..

No comments:

Post a Comment