I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, September 09, 2009

STARBUCKS again~

080909 BM exam
9 am-12 pm(3 hours)
but before 12 me already go out CA,
inside CA is too cold d,
cant tahan la,and don't know still sit inside for what?
waste my time..
some more i don't know how to write the KARANGAN la!
rencana o wawancara,either 1?
hmmmm,i choose rencana,
just wrote a bit point of it~
cin cai han dam!!
better then dint write anything,
then after go out straight walk to foyer,

saw ANSON sit alone there,
move forward join him,
after that AH BYE come out too,
THIS IS AH BYE
HEHE,my student card there too..
while waiting WILLIAM,PINKY them ,we chit chat at foyer..
bla bla bla..
cannot habis habis..
finally they all come out,
because already 12pm,finished d...
then PINKY and i go to outside waiting someone to fetch us,
what the F**K~
half an hour ago,
still not yet come,
while waiting,
the HOTLINK salesman o promoter there for promote their product..
hey please la,
keep your mouth shut.
making noise..I'm already mood bad!
DIU NIA SENG~
finally our MR.JING coming,
go KELVEN`s hostel meet them then going out for LUNCH+BREAK FIRST
omg~
inside car hungry,
outside raining,
round & round...
many cars~
go until PRAGIN MALL having our 1st meal,
ish,damn pekcek..
because I'm already tired some more i date a person for movie at 5pm,
regret that I'm follow,
2am slept,7am woke,
then whole day at outside until 10pm+ just back hostel,
am i PRO?
is already normal life for me~
after back hostel take a shower then UNCLE VIN coming to fetch me,
going gurney watched the stupid alien
(ALIENS IN THE ATTIC)
after the movie, the couple already at Starbucks, we meet them there,
study at there again,
this 3 days just Starbucks,coffee bean n Starbucks..
haiz..pok gai d~TT
we all bring laptop go,
study,online o chit chat huh?
hmmm..
answer is ALL HAVE
then i learn the couple always curi curi capture people yong sui face,
this time is my turn now...ngek ngek
but I kena mereka attack balik,
UNCLE VIN & PENANG BRIDGE
they both..ish..
I'm lose in the end~
shit nia,
kena they 2 siao ta po capture many NATURAL PICTURES!!
HAHAHA, save it la,i don't mind~
after that we go gurney drive having food again,
take some photo there
BING WEI here
yummy huh?
THINKING~伤脑筋aiks..
wa bo lui,zo zo ho xim...


2 comments: