I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, September 04, 2009

SAKITnya BADANKU~

ALLAH..
BADAN,TANGAN DAN PUNGGUNG KU SAKIT~
ahrrrrrr..
today around 1pm woke,
OMG,
so pain my whole body~
shit~
yesterday after exam,
we all hang out to Queensbay for skatedtake a rest..for taking pic,my mouth is the same post!==Q leh?heheWE=DIDI,GOD,JING,KELVEN,MUNN,PINKY,MEwe have 3 free tickets,
last time our college organiced PR Fair then free for us
this is my 1st time skated,
wow,
look like easy but its hard~
but im already very pro,
can balancing myself~weewee
but,
i jatuh 9 kali la wei~

PERTAMA KALI JATUH~>still ok
KEDUA~>felt sakit,tapi siok

i must be more carefull this time,
but still same,
jatuh lagi~

KETIGA~>dah normal,
KEEMPAT..
KELIMA~>bodoh mia orang (DIDI) kacao aku jatuh
/
\
/
V
KESEMBILAN~>aooo,sakitnya TT
a few malay workers there,
they quite funny and nice,
1 of them help me to buy 6 LOLLIPOPS
and teach me how to stand up after fall down,
still call me pretend JATUH==
but me still 配合him..
anyway,ABANG THANK Q ya~
around 530pm we going to McDonald having our dinner,
damn tired and walking still like want jatuh,
*what the foot*


ESOK PEPERIKSAAN H.E
walao~
aku tak tao tulis karangan la,
i bodoh in malay wei!!
someone help me??
tengok buku ni,daun pun nampak macam tahi..

ish,beh ki beh ki~
FUCK IT~
BENCI la~
kns...
-tuhan po pi-

ADD ON~

i saw someone posted my pictures in her blog,

I'm posing the same post,

but not my mouth is my hand~

and that pic is A年前 take 1~

i saw it i shocked too,

because really GELI leh~

haha^^

i don't mind it,

cause that time I'm still small just start to learning how to make up

thank you for making me famous,

i don't want to fight with you + wont fight with you anymore,

and i read your blog,

everything will be fine,CHEER UP~

3 comments:

  1. haha...
    skate very nice yarr
    next time got go skate call me and ping wei go la
    we long time oso no go d
    cuz no fren wan go , so we oso no go d lo

    ReplyDelete
  2. haiz..call u call u,
    u tak mao pi mia~sien nia

    ReplyDelete
  3. no la , already tel u that time i cant because sick and have one day is already very late d

    ReplyDelete