I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, September 09, 2009

SUX DAY~I HATE IT

090909 so what?
any special?
A worst day for me!!
i totally cant memories the theory of microeconomics
what the mother fucker,
exam is killing me
make me mad,
crazy JEN stay in the earth,
we study is just for exam?
sorry,I'M NOT!!!!!!
1pm+ after woke take bathed go having my lunch with Munn them,
around 4pm hang out to Starbucks coffee meet BING WEI & XIAO SI,
thanks GOD for fetch me there~
we study there again,
but,
my brain just stay in blank..
what the hell?
what wrong with me?
I NEED IT to DECREASE my PRESSURE,
whatever,
I'm already tired,
take a shower and nap first,
later 12am the couple will come my hostel fight until last minutes..
I'm moody now,
don't disturb me!
and PLEASE~
don't massage me when my msn is set to BUSY and AWAY!!
FOR MY HOUSEMATE:
can u all please respect people in the house?
always making noise like a monkey!!!
hehehehahaha
@#$%!
thanks for RONALD & KELVIN for support me
and exspecially THE COUPLE,
THANK Q



to be continue...

1 comment: