I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, September 11, 2009

SOMEBODY CALL 911~

110909 is KELVEN`s bday,1st i need to wish him
HAPPY 18yrs BDAY
WISH YOU ALL THE BEST & DREAM COME TRUE~
and SORRY i dint celebrated with you all,
because..
erm...you all know the reason la,
me is LAN FAN ZHU~
hehe^^
today also is FRIDAY and we all dint exam,
so decided hang out to watch movie,
because yesterday the movie WHERE GOT GHOST? at Queensbay Mall is full,
so we plan go GURNEY watch it~
our movie start at 3pm..
around 2pm+ the couple come to fetch me,
before go out take some pictures first~
then we go to gurney meet the other 8 peoples,
they are:
KELVIN,KELVEN,MUNN,JING,PINKY,BEH,GOD,DIDI
THIS IS OUR TICKETSafter movie we all going to toilet
and sure will take some pictures inside the toilet^^then we all separate to each group because not place to go already..
this is before leave take 1~me,KELVIN,BING WEI & XIAO SI a group~
we decide go PARADISE BEACH for BBQ~
before go there kelvin fetch me back hostel for changing my clothes,
just go beach meet the couple,
around 9pm MUNN,KELVEN & BEH come too,
we all take a lot pictures there~
SEE THIS BEH~ISH== FRIENDS,I'm HAPPY to be with *U*
friendship 4ever~


No comments:

Post a Comment