I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, September 05, 2009

Tagged by UNCLE VIN

Rules:
Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with d wedding plan!
At the end, choose d people u want to be tagged.
You have to tag the person who tagged you.
If I tagged you, it's because I want to know about u! =)

1. How old are you?
SWEET 8TEEN
2. Are you single?
YUP,IM SINGLE
3. At what age do you think you'll get married?
25~28,erm..WHEN I FIND MY MR RIGHT I WILL MARRIGE
4. Do you think you'll marry the person you are with now?
SINGLE NOW LA WEI~
5. If not, who do you want to marry?
HOW I KNOW JEK
6. Who will be your bridesmaid & bestman?
DONO,SO CHIM!!
7. Do you want a garden/beach or traditional wedding?
TRADITIONAL WEDDING
8. where do you plan to go on honeymoon?
TOKYO JAPAN OR TAIWAN
9. How many guests do you think you'll invite?
姨妈姑姐,通通来sai, ENG KA CHENG
10. Will that include your exes?
IF HE STILL MY FRIEND MAY BE I WILL
11. How many layers of cake do you want?
I HAVE NO IDEA
12. When do you want to get married, morning or evening?
CAN I CHOOSE MID NIGTH??
13. Name the song/tune you'd like to play at your wedding.
爱人结婚了新娘不是我~哈哈,
ERM..DONT KNOW LEH,NO IDEA AT ALL
14. Do you prefer fine dining or just normal spoon & fork?knife?
CHOPSTICKS...
15. Champagne or red wine?
IS ALCOHOL THEN OK
16. Honeymoon right after the wedding or days after the wedding?
CAN I BE GREEDY?BOTH LA WEI~
17. Money or household items?
$$$$$$$$$$$
18. How many kids would you like to have?
2~3
19. Will you record your honeymoon in DVD/CD?
MAY BE,IS A GOOD MEMORY FOR US
20. Whose wedding plan would you like to know next.
ERM...LAZE,UNCLE VIN,MOMOKO~hehehe

tag tiok lu la~

/
\
/
\
V
-momoko
-yao bang
-takura
-sherene
-jjae

No comments:

Post a Comment