I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, September 11, 2009

CONTINUE YESTERDAY BLOG~

Yesterday had a damn sux bad bad mood,
so just simply updated my blog,
continue it here~
090909 I'm going Starbucks coffee with the couple study there again~
I'm stay in KELVEN`s hostel first,
waiting BEH back from exam,
cause GOD,DIDI & him decided to watch final destination,
then i just follow their car go Gurney,
while waiting I'm felt sleepy and lay on BEH`s bed take a nap,
GOD sleep beside me,
then when i turn my body to GOD side,
i saw his GOD FACE,
wahahaha...funny,
I'm awake and take out my phone to capture him,
i cant stop laugh on it^^
see... *GOD sorry la,post your pictures here!must thanks me ya,haha..
in the end~
they cancel watch movie,
but GOD really a good person,
around 430pm he tiao ti fetch me go Gurney then go back hostel again,
GOD THNAK YOU!!
arrived starbucks i meet them and find a place to sit down and order my drink,
the worker make a special coffee not in the menu for me,
cause I'm already here 3 days continuous~
wow..
this is the special coffee,nothing special but quite nice!!and this is me~while study and study...
is time go toilet *take a rest*
momoko go with me too,
and we take pictures before go out the toilet
study until mood bad because cant memorise in,
then I'm walk around and smoked,
I'm felt stress for this MICRO exam,
after that we going MCD having dinner and going back hostel take bath and nap,
because we plan around 12am come my hostel fight until last minutes,
this is my messy room is time to study hard,
see....me look like lao za bo leh^^
MICRO u are killing me..
already study whole day some more midnight still keep study will become ki siao~
so rest awhile la,
and kena BING WEI curi snapshoot,
omg~ teaching momoko how to play facebook!!
around 4am+ they both going back their hostel,
and i sleep after they go back,
damn tired...

No comments:

Post a Comment