I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, September 03, 2009

YEEPI~

TODAY 03092009..
wow..
FINALLY.. finished 1 subject
AELE1133 ENGLISH LANGUAGE!!
hahahaha...
why I'm so excited huh?
im also don't know why~
just felt happy because 1 subject already past ,
yes yes yes..
oh yeah~
(copied TAKURA post)
and it means the distance of my holiday is near
may be this is the point!!^^
THIS IS MY EXAMINATION SLIP
nothing special but hor it is very important for every students to attend the exam
same like SPM~
NEXT..
is my ENGLISH exam paper,
GREEN IN COLOUR
KOLEJ TUNKU ABDUL RAHMAN
EXTRA - MURAL STUDIES DEPARTMENT
ACADEMIC YEAR 2009/2010
SEPTEMBER EXAMNINATION
AELE1133 ENGLISH LANGUAGE
THURSDAY, 3 SEPTEMBER 2009
TIME:9.00AM - 11.00AM (2 HOURS)
this is my look going to exam..
wearing GREEN COLOUR too~
piece.. (n.n)V

No comments:

Post a Comment