I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, September 07, 2009

GOING STARBUCKS for QS study~

060909
a normal day for me,
tomorrow will be QS exam,
morning i received XIAO SI message,
she asked me to join them go study at Starbucks,
but that time nobody cant fetch me go,
finally i found JING fetch me and call him join me together,
around 5pm+ arrived Gurney and meet them,
starting,we are study..
but then talk,online,msn facebook,youtube~
wow~
cause we bring along laptop,ngek ngek..
serious in on9
some more look here look there,
kap zai kap lui^^
around 7pm the couple going for their movie,
JING also leave for going Queensbay Mall KIM GARY with his housemate for dinner,
leave me alone~TT
but im ok,cause i have a lot of friends,
that time chatting with PATRICK in msn,
and sms for UNCLE VIN
call them out to accompany me,
i need to thanks PATRICK for coming from Butterworth,
and KELVIN from Sgn.Ara,
actually i though Uncle Vin wont come,
so..i just ask one more friend,
if not later me jiak ka ki~
hehe..
wait and wait..
almost one hour they just come,
already 9pm,
haiz...need me to wait so long huh?
9.30pm movie finished and the couple come back to Starbucks find me,
then me intro that 2 handsome guys for them,
sit awhile there then we need to leave already,
all separate and i join KELVIN to having dinner,
before that we going COFFEE ISLAND find LAZE them,
omg..
I'm regret go there,
they play true 0 dare,
uncle vin always lose,kena d lor..
me kena too...ish==
after that go SUBAIDAH for having dinner,
11pm+ PATRICK come to find me again,
this is PATRICK,Q??
around 12am,is time to go home~
fight for QS exam tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment