I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, September 05, 2009

MOVIES~

wow....
today after HUBUBGAN ETNIK examination KElVEN come to fetch us,
us=MUNN,PINKY,ME
he bring me back hostel take a shower then around 1pm+ we hang to having our lunch,
going to pulao tikus 斋 having vegetable`s economic rice there,
then 大桥 & KOMTAR~the sweet couple join us together too,
because i saw her msn personal message wrote:
bored,all go out already (something like that la)
then i call they both hang out with us,
Both of them arrived first then just meet us together,
after that we decided to watch movie,
neither imagine that nor final destination
finally we choose FINAL DESTINATION,
both of the movie the sweet couple already watched,
but they still ENG SIU us to watch it again,so rich & so nice lor your both^^
i don't like to watch it because its cruelty n sanguinary,
BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD
OMG i cant tahan it~
but all of them agree then i have no choice,
7 people,7 tickets,RM70
7people=KELVEN,MUNN,JING,PINKY,BING WEI,XIAO SI,JEN
1 tickets=RM10
When the movie start i use my beg and hand to cover the bloody part all the time!
they all laugh at me...HAHA
sigh==...
BING WEI curi curi use his phone to snapshot my yong sui face
see...
is me!JEN
kia si still want to watch it~hehe
this is after edited by myself,X BLOOD
after movie we all going back,
already tired...
this picture when on the way back hostel take in JING`s car
take a nap after arrived hostel,
8pm+ awake,take bath,having my dinner (bread + jam) and on9+ing
then THENG asked me out for watch movie,
movie again leh^^
he treat me watch it,
thank Q ya~
take a picture before out~
we watched 11pm-UP
this movie damn nice & funny,
the dog,the colourful house with a lot flying balloons and the little fatty boy,
i like it!!
yeah~UP UP UP..
after that we going GREENLAND MCD,
having french fries+coke and chit chat there,
RAINING..
is time to back home..
miss my bed,GOOD NITEZZZzz
_END_

No comments:

Post a Comment